Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you heard the Gospel?

Have you heard?

Recently I told someone that my doctor said I was definitely in "decline" (I have AIDS).

He said, "Can I preach the gospel to your unconverted family and friends at your funeral?" I said, "No" (for many reasons). I also said I wasn't going to have any funeral and plan on being cremated. I commented my family and friends already heard the gospel. I said, "Everybody in America has heard the gospel," and he said he wasn't so sure about that. His doubts notwithstanding, anybody who knows me knows how outspoken I am about my beliefs and how I've written extensively about them in many articles and within my book, Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall.

Beyond Babylon fulfills the need to proclaim the gospel and warn the world; it includes the truth about our Hebrew roots and responsibility (the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic peoples are an important part of the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel, the Tribe of Joseph specifically); about God's Sabbath and "Jewish" (biblical) Holy Days versus Satan's counterfeit Sunday and whitewashed pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter that God hates; about Israel's demise and Europe's rise - these are foundational truths.

Have you heard the gospel of the Kingdom of God is that we can be forgiven any sin we confess and forsake, so help us God, receiving the pardon and the power, that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ has got us covered; the good news of the Kingdom of God is that God is a Kingdom-Family into which we may be born again at the resurrection - born again as literal God-Beings! The good news is that the Kingdom-Family of God will be a literal government of God-Beings that will establish justice and righteousness from Jerusalem and save the earth and mankind from complete destruction and annihilation. If you hadn't heard this GOOD NEWS before, you have now!

Additional reading: