Friday, April 16, 2010

David Ben-Ariel on WND

Here are a few comments from BLOGNETDAILY by WND

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=11


RE: For David Ben-Ariel
Posted by David Ben-Ariel on Apr 16, 2010 08:20

I'm glad you googled me, which should have revealed blogs (besides my website) that include this information on the right side:

About Me
Name: David Ben-Ariel
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States
Author, Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall

View my complete profile

If you click on that complete profile it offers my email address.

I'm glad you love Israel too! I pray everybody who is thrilled about the Holy Land of Israel and its rich history, concerned about its pulsating current events and who share the hope of its bright future (after the Storm has passed) can go up to Jerusalem and explore throughout the Promised Land of Israel and let the Scriptures come further alive!

You could say I have a God-given love for the Jews and the nation of Israel (Isaiah 62:6-7). That sacred bond has been strengthened over the years by the fact that I've been blessed to have lived all over Israel, getting to know its land and people quite well.

Apart from 5 months at Ramat Yohanan (where I met my "kibbutz mother," Miriam Weiss) I've also stayed at Sdot Yam on the Mediterranean, next to Caesarea, the site of my first ulpan (intensive Hebrew course), and where Israel's heroine, Hannah Senesh, was from; Regavim, near Zichron Yaakov, where I continued my Hebrew lessons amid its rolling green hills; Reshafim, near Bet She'an, with Mt. Gilboa practically in our backyard, and Jordan's mountains in lovely view out front; Adamit, on Lebanon's border, high up on a mountain, from where on clear days you can see all the way to Haifa's Mt. Carmel; Shoval, a rose in the Negev desert, just north of Be'er Sheva; Dan, way up in the northernmost part of Israel, in between Syria and Lebanon, next to the majestic snow-covered Mt. Hermon, where I was living when "Operation Desert Storm" blew in; and Ha'On, with its campground and ostrich farm on the eastern shores of the Sea of Galilee, across from Tiberias; and last but not least, my beloved Jerusalem, next to my favorite spot on earth: the Temple Mount.

Reply to: stormy
I looked you up on google, and I'm hoping there is a site, that has a email address so I could write to you. If there is an address, I hope I can find it. I don't understand all of your stances, but I'd like to learn. All I know is I love Israel, and am forever grateful for the Israelites writing the Bible. Without them, we would not have the OT, NT. Some people forget, that many Jews believed on Jesus when Jesus was on the earth, and also after when He went back to the Father. The Jews are the chosen, and I know salvation is open to all, and the time of the gentiles will end soon. I would like to live in Israel someday. Maybe they will all return to the land God gave to them soon. I saw some of the you tubes you have. I don't understand why Zionist Jews are bashed by people, God will curse those who curse them.... Thanks, take care



RE: RE: For David Ben-Ariel
Posted by David Ben-Ariel on Apr 16, 2010 07:59

Yes, as a Christian-Zionist my articles dare to share the plain truth about the good and bad Jews (and good and bad Christians), contrary to the unsubstantiated charges that those who love the United States and strongly support the Jewish homeland of Israel turn a blind eye to Israel's faults. As necessary, such love includes "tough love" in the holy spirit of Yahshua who said, "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Be zealous therefore and repent" (Revelation 3:19), as well as following the spiritual principle of Proverbs 27:5 - "Better is open rebuke than hidden love."

Reply to: VinceB.
As best as I can decipher, from Ben's site and others, is such as is typical of the whole human race: there's good Jews and there's bad Jews...wheat and tares...


Just as there's good patriotic Christian Americans like Chuck Baldwin (no pretense), there are bad patriotic Christian (false-pretense/pseudo) Americans like George W. Bush - whom to the Messiah rejecting world, we all look the 'same'!


George W. Bush will masquerade as a Christian patriotic American so as to dupe real Christians - while he's knowingly helping to create a backlash, a hostile environment, against the real Christians by those who aren't (ie the Christ rejecting world around us etc.)!


Again, from what I understand, there's Jews that have, and continue to feed off others at the expense of the good Jews...Kind of like when the world wants to know what Christians think about this social issue or another, they run to the Roman Catholic Church to hear from the Pope...they don't run to a David Wilkerson, Pastor Chuck Baldwin, Chuck Smith, others of fundamental Christianity...


That's kind of how I see Ben's work as expounding upon...I could be wrong though; I'm open to learn as I sojourn along on my way to glory/esteem in heaven...

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=11



http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: