Wed 10/06/2010 10:13 AM
The European Forecasting Network publishes its Autumn Report online : "The Economic Outlook for the Euro Area in 2010 and 2011"
The European Forecasting Network (EFN) is a research group of European institutions, founded in 2001 under the auspices of the European Commission, and currently partly financially supported by the European University Institute (EUI, based in Florence, Italy), which is coordinating the report under the responsibility of Prof. Massimiliano Marcellino.
The objective of the EFN is to provide updated forecasts and analyses of the macroeconomic situation for the Euro area. It publishes four quarterly reports.
The Highlights of the Autumn 2010 Report are:
For further information, please contact Professor Massimiliano Marcellino at +39 055 4685 956 or 928. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
 The participating institutions are:
- RSCAS, European University Institute (EUI), Italy
- Centre d'Etudes Prospectives et d'Informations Internationales (CEPII), France
- University of Birmingham, Department of Economics
- The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), Germany
- The Department of Economics, European University Institute (EUI), Italy
- Anàlisi Quantitativa Regional (AQR), Universitat de Barcelona
- Instituto Flores de Lemus (IFL), Universitat Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
- Department of Applied Economics (DAE), University of Cambridge, UK
EUI communications & public relations unit
Serena Bürgisser (Florence)
firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel.: +39 055 4685 378