Monday, December 28, 2009

Will the Left take out Obama?

Floyd Brown of ImpeachObamaCampaign.com writes:

I have been accused of never agreeing with a leftist, but I do like to read what the left is saying if for no other reason than monitoring the enemy. Recently, I have found to my pleasant surprise many on the left are as upset with Obama as we are.

So don’t hesitate to ask your liberal friends to help us impeach Obama.

To prove my point, I am going to reprint an unedited column (profanity included) by the raving leftist professor David Michael Green. This column was first published on the unabashedly progressive Opednews.com. Green is a professor of political science at Hofstra University in New York.

Read more

************

The Leftists murdered Yitzhak Rabin and blamed it on the Right. I hope we don't see an American episode of it with the president usurper Obama/Soetoro/Obama.

No comments: