- Bill Cash speaks out for UK Sovereignty ahead of EU Summit
- The European commission keeps an eye on body scanners
- Britain's net contributions to the EU Budget set to rise
- European Car Sales – Good Times Now Over!
- Sovereignty of the United Kingdom Parliament and the European Union
- Surveillance State: European Commission plans EU-wide information sharing of UK taxpayers’ details
- Another Week Wallowing In Sovereign Debt and Deficit Quicksand Living In Hope!
- Eurostat set to gain auditing power
- We have a “two speed” Europe for cross border divorce law
- The European Commission strikes again…
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
The European Journal
Posted by David Ben-Ariel at 7:53 AM